NGH HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION COURSE
Hypnosis Training is for individuals who...
- Are interested in working with clients as part of a full time or part time practice
- Are already working in other helping professions and would like to add the use of hypnosis as one of their tools and interventions (Click here to find out how hypnosis can benefit other professions)
- Are interested in learning either hypnosis or self-hypnosis for personal improvement (Click here to find out more about learning hypnosis for personal improvement)
What you will receive through your training
- Certification through the National Guild of Hypnotists, the world's largest and oldest hypnosis organization
- All required materials
- Accelerated hypnosis training that focuses on what you need and require
- Learn in clean, safe, professional environments with complementary tea, coffee and refreshments
- Supervised, hands on learning to ensure your success of learning and absorbing the material
- Comprehensive course covering all modern day hypnosis techniques including Ericksonian metaphors, age regression, direct suggestion, instant and rapid inductions, embedded commands, deepening/depth testing techniques
- and much more....
2017 Course Schedule
Tuition fee $1750 plus taxes (invoice will be given for tax deduction)
Includes all books, dvds, materials, pendulum, marketing materials and in class instruction
Yonge and Davisville Classroom
Yonge and College Street Classroom
All courses held in downtown Toronto. Course location is dependant on class size. Both classroom locations are located directly on the subway line. Each certification course is 9 days in length.
To register, please complete the form below or call (416) 464-7780.
NGH Hypnosis Certification Registration
Please complete the form below. You will receive email confirmation once it is received.
Download course information
"Donald is one of the best in Toronto. A very effective instructor." A.Z-Toronto